If You Fly... Don't Crash!: Confessions of a White-knuckle Pilot
"There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots."
- W.W. Windstaff
"Any idiot can get an airplane off the ground, but an aviator earns his keep by bringing it back anytime, anywhere, under any circumstances that man and God can dream up."
- Walter Cunningham
The author piloted Air Force heavy jets for over two decades, in peacetime and wartime. IF YOU FLY. . . DON'T CRASH! (Confessions of a White-knuckle Pilot) highlights some of the good, the bad, and the simply silly aspects of aviation experienced during his thousands of hours airborne.
- Author: Charles E Bailey
- Publication Date: 2009-07-01
- Publisher: Xlibris Corporation
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Xlibris Corporation
- Binding: Paperback, 108 pages
- Brand: Brand: Xlibris Corporation
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 600L x 25W x 900H
- Weight: 37
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 880L x 580W x 40H
- Weight: 35
- List Price: $15.99
- ISBN: 1441541624
- ASIN: 1441541624