Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag: Your 72-Hour Disaster Survival Kit
Be Ready When Disaster Strikes
If an unexpected emergency or disaster hits, are you prepared to leave your home--fast? You will be if you follow the advice in this book.
This book shows you how to create a self-contained disaster preparedness kit to help you survive your journey from ground zero to a safer location. Survival expert Creek Stewart details from start to finish everything you need to gather for 72 hours of independent survival--water, food, protection, shelter, survival tools, and so much more.
- A complete Bug Out Bag checklist that tells you exactly what to pack based on your survival skill level
- Photos and explanations of every item you need in your bag
- Resource lists to help you find and purchase gear
- Practice exercises that teach you how to use almost everything in your bag
- Demonstrations for multi-use items that save pack space and weight
- Specific gear recommendations for common disasters
The book even includes special considerations for bugging out with children, the elderly, the physically disabled, and even pets.
A disaster could strike your home at any moment. Are you prepared to face the devastating aftermath? Protect yourself and your family by building a Bug Out Bag today!
- Author: Creek Stewart
- Publication Date: 2012-05-18
- Publisher: Betterway Books
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Betterway Books
- Binding: Paperback, 208 pages
- Brand: F+W Media
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 600L x 56W x 900H
- Weight: 65
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 590W x 70H
- Weight: 80
- List Price: $16.99
- ISBN: 1440318743
- ASIN: 1440318743
- Build the Perfect Bug Out Vehicle: The Disaster Survival Vehicle Guide
- Build the Perfect Bug Out Survival Skills: Your Guide to Emergency Wilderness Survival
- The Unofficial Hunger Games Wilderness Survival Guide
- Realistic Bug Out Bag
- Prepper's Home Defense: Security Strategies to Protect Your Family by Any Means Necessary