Seasons for Celebration: A Contemporary Guide to the Joys, Practices, and Traditions of the Jewish Holidays
A unique blend of tradition and innovation, Seasons for Celebration is an indispensable guide to the Jewish holidays. Each chapter features home and synagogue traditions, insights, activities, art projects, recipes, and holiday blessings in English and transliterated Hebrew. Whether you need a fresh approach to the holidays or are celebrating them for the first time, this is an excellent sourcebook. First published in 1992, this second edition was published in March 2008.
Recipes from this book are used by permission of the authors in the cozy mystery CAST THE FIRST STONE: A REBECCA STONE MYSTERY and in the cozy mystery short stories book TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE: REBECCA STONE MYSTERY SHORT STORIES.
Scroll to the top of the page and click on the buy button now.
- Becoming Jewish: The Challenges, Rewards, and Paths to Conversion
- Judaism For Dummies (For Dummies (Religion & Spirituality))
- The Jewish Bible: Tanakh: The Holy Scriptures -- The New JPS Translation According to the Traditional Hebrew Text: Torah * Nevi'im * Kethuvim
- The Complete How To Handbook For Jewish Living: Three Volumes in One
- The How To Handbook for Jewish Living