SEAL of God
Days before Chad Williams was to report to military duty in Great Lakes, Illinois, he turned on a television and was greeted with the horrifying images of his mentor, US Navy SEAL Scott Helvenston, being brutally murdered in a premeditated ambush on the roads of Fallujah, Iraq. Steeled in his resolve, Chad followed in Scott’s footsteps and completed the US military’s most difficult and grueling training to become a Navy SEAL. One of only 13 from a class of 173 to make it straight through to graduation, Chad served his country on SEAL Teams One and Seven for five years, completing tours of duty in the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Iraq.
Part memoir, part evangelism piece, SEAL of God follows Chad’s journey through the grueling Naval Ops training and onto the streets of Iraq, where he witnessed the horrors of war up close. Along the way, Chad shares his own radical conversion story and talks about how he draws on his own experiences as a SEAL to help others better understand the depths of Christ’s sacrifice and love.
- Author: Chad Williams
- Publication Date: 2012-04-19
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 304 pages
- Brand: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Great product!
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 820L x 540W x 90H
- Weight: 69
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 820L x 540W x 40H
- Weight: 65
- List Price: $15.99
- ISBN: 1414368747
- ASIN: 1414368747
- A Warrior's Faith: Navy SEAL Ryan Job, a Life-Changing Firefight, and the Belief That Transformed His Life
- Fearless: The Undaunted Courage and Ultimate Sacrifice of Navy SEAL Team SIX Operator Adam Brown
- Meeting God Behind Enemy Lines
- Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice
- Breaking BUD/S: How Regular Guys Can Become Navy SEALs