The One Year Yellow Ribbon Devotional: Take a Stand in Prayer for Our Nation and Those Who Serve
The One Year Yellow Ribbon Devotional will encourage those of us staying behind to pray for those who are taking a stand for our freedoms. During a time of war and election of a new president, The One Year Yellow Ribbon Devotional meets a large need in our society. So many people are affected by the absence of those who leave home and serve in distant lands. Those who are left behind often struggle to find contentment and hope. This devotional will not only meet the needs of those individuals but will also encourage all Americans to take a stand by praying for our country and the men and women serving overseas.
- Publication Date: 2008-10-01
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 384 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 604W x 106H
- Weight: 99
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 600W x 110H
- Weight: 90
- List Price: $14.99
- UPC: 031809119297
- ISBN: 1414319290
- ASIN: 1414319290
- Medals Above My Heart: The Rewards of Being a Military Wife
- Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives
- The 5 Love Languages Military Edition: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- A Prayer Journey Through Deployment
- Hope for the Home Front Bible Study: Winning the Emotional and Spiritual Battles of a Military Wife