Medications and Mother's Milk 2012: A Manual of Lactational Pharmacology
Now in its 15th Edition, Medications and Mothers' Milk is the worldwide best selling drug reference on the use of medications in breastfeeding mothers. This book provides you with the most current, complete, and easy-to-read information on using medications in breastfeeding mothers. This massive new update has hundreds of new drugs, diseases, vaccines, and syndromes. It also contains numerous new tables and changes to hundreds of existing drugs. Written by world-renown clinical pharmacologist, Dr. Thomas Hale, this drug reference includes everything that is known about the transfer of various medications into human milk and the use of radiopharmaceuticals, chemotherapeutic agents, and vaccines in breastfeeding mothers. This new and expanded reference has data on more than 1,300 drugs, syndromes, vaccines, herbals, and many other substances. The appendices are full of information on radioactive drugs and tests, over-the-counter drugs, and much more. New to this Edition: More than 200 new drugs, vaccines, herbals, and chemicals. Major updates to many existing drugs and other substances. New data on close contact restrictions following radioisotope use. Many new radiocontrast agents. Updated tables on birth control medications. If you work with breastfeeding mothers, this book is essential to your practice. Author: Thomas W Hale, PhD Copyright: 2012 ISBN: 978-0-9847746-3-0 Pages: 1331 Softcover
- Author: Thomas W., Ph.D. Hale
- Publication Date: 2012-06-15
- Publisher: Hale Pub.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Hale Pub.
- Binding: Paperback, 1331 pages
- Brand: Brand: Hale Pub.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 225L x 575W x 875H
- Weight: 1407
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 920L x 600W x 210H
- Weight: 290
- List Price: $39.95
- ISBN: 0984774637
- ASIN: 0984774637
- Core Curriculum For Lactation Consultant Practice
- Medications & Mothers' Milk (Medications and Mother's Milk)
- Breastfeeding And Human Lactation (Riordan, Breastfeeding and Human Lactation)
- Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Professional (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 7e (Breastfeeding (Lawrence))
- Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation: A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk