Grandpa, What If?
Being deployed is a fact of life for soldiers of all military branches. Humanitarian efforts, operations other than war (OOW), peaceful or wartime missions - a soldier's duty is to be there. And when it is time to come home, sometimes the unknown can be a bit scary. Grandpa, What If? is a loving description of the subtle insecurities a child of a returning female soldier may have.
- Author: Sandra Miller Linhart
- Publication Date: 2010-04-01
- Publisher: LionHeart Group Publishing
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: LionHeart Group Publishing
- Binding: Paperback, 40 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 825L x 10W x 825H
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 825L x 825W x 10H
- Weight: 28
- List Price: $12.95
- ISBN: 098451273X
- ASIN: 098451273X