Writers Workshop of Horror
Writers Workshop of Horror focuses solely on honing the craft of writing. It includes solid advice, from professionals of every publishing level, on how to improve one's writing skills. The volume edited by Michael Knost includes contributions by a dream-team of nationally known authors and storytellers, many Bram Stoker Award winners. Contributors to this work include: Clive Barker, Joe R. Lansdale, F. Paul Wilson, Ramsey Campbell, Thomas F. Monteleone, Deborah LeBlanc, Gary A. Braunbeck, Brian Keene, Elizabeth Massie, Tom Piccirilli, Jonathan Maberry, Tim Waggoner, Mort Castle, G. Cameron Fuller, Rick Hautala, Scott Nicholson, Michael A. Arnzen, J.F. Gonzalez, Michael Laimo, Lucy A. Snyder, Jeff Strand, Lisa Morton, Jack Haringa, Gary Frank, Jason Sizemore, Robert N. Lee, Tim Deal, Brian Yount, Brian J. Hatcher, and others. Here is what certain industry publications have already said about this exceptional project: “A veritable treasure trove of information for aspiring writers—straight from the mouths of today's top horror scribes!” — Rue Morgue Magazine. “Packing more knowledge and sound advice than four years’ worth of college courses . . . It’s focused on the root of your evil, the writing itself.” — Fangoria Magazine.
- Publication Date: 2009-07-05
- Publisher: Woodland Press, LLC
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Woodland Press, LLC
- Binding: Paperback, 262 pages
- ISBN13: 9780982493915
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 598L x 59W x 902H
- Weight: 86
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 590W x 70H
- Weight: 100
- List Price: $21.95
- ISBN: 0982493916
- ASIN: 0982493916
- On Writing Horror: A Handbook by the Horror Writers Association
- The Filmmaker's Book of the Dead: How to Make Your Own Heart-Racing Horror Movie
- Writing the Paranormal Novel: Techniques and Exercises for Weaving Supernatural Elements Into Your Story.
- The Dark Descent
- Horror Screenwriting: The Nature of Fear