ITAR International Traffic In Arms Regulation
Updated July 2014.
From DDTC "Any person who engages in the United States in the business of either manufacturing or exporting defense articles or furnishing defense services is required to register..." ITAR "It is the contractor's responsibility to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding export-controlled items."
DFAR Companies that provide defense goods and services need to know the rules; the ITAR provides the answers. The International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) is the defense product and service provider's guide book for knowing when and how to obtain an export license. This book provides answers to:
Which defense contractors should register with the DDTC?
Which defense commodities require export licenses?
Which defense services require export licenses?
What are corporate and government export responsibilities?
What constitutes an export?
How does one apply for a license or technical assistance agreement?
- Author: Department of State
- Publication Date: 2012-04-27
- Publisher: Red Bike Publishing
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Red Bike Publishing
- Binding: Paperback, 296 pages
- Brand: Brand: Red Bike Publishing
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 900L x 600W x 61H
- Weight: 317
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 902L x 598W x 47H
- Weight: 70
- List Price: $16.95
- ISBN: 098162068X
- ASIN: 098162068X
- DOD SECURITY CLEARANCES AND CONTRACTS GUIDEBOOK-What Cleared Contractors Need to Know About Their Need to Know
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Export/Import Procedures and Documentation
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (Itar) - (22 Cfr 120-130) - Updated as of January 1, 2013
- The Government Contracts Reference Book, 4th Edition (Softbound)