ISP Certification-The Industrial Security Professional Exam Manual or How to Prepare for and Pass the Industrial Security Professional Certification Exam
Isn't it Time You Earned the Industrial Security Professional (ISP) Certification?
If you are serious about advancing in your field, get this book. Chances are, you are a technical expert and know the business of protecting classified information. Let us help you prepare for the test. Our book helps you prepare for both your career and the ISP Certification Exam. Keep reading for sample questions.
Using our books to augment your ISP exam preparation will also help you be better prepared for the exam. Our book is the only one available for the ISP Certification and offers 440 practice questions. Our author teaches insightful study tips designed to show you how to: form study groups, network, seek out opportunities at work, learn your way around the NISPOM and has four exam length practice tests. It's true, those who have bought our books and used our techniques to augment their preparation have performed very well.
"(Your Name Here), ISP"-Imagine what certification can do for you!
This is the only product of its kind providing four practice tests, practical advice for security professionals and improved fundamental NISPOM knowledge. ISP Certification-The Industrial Security Professional Exam Manual will both help prepare you for the test and provide career enhancing training to best meet the needs of our government security specialists and industrial security professionals.
Our study method can help with two main problem areas:
Time Limit: One of the ongoing lessons learned involved many not completing the test before it timed out. Fortunately, our practice tests provide a great opportunity to study and become familiar with the NISPOM.
Knowledge Base: A great example concerns one of the most challenging portions for many; Chapter 8. No one can know the entire NISPOM cover to cover. However, rehearsal with the NISPOM will increase your chances of passing the exam, no matter what your strengths and weaknesses.
This is an incredible resource for ISP Certification and any other security training.
- Author: Jeffrey W. Bennett
- Publication Date: 2008-04-02
- Publisher: Red Bike Publishing
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Red Bike Publishing
- Binding: Paperback, 260 pages
- Brand: Brand: Red Bike Publishing
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 850L x 53W x 1100H
- Weight: 131
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1080L x 810W x 80H
- Weight: 135
- List Price: $59.95
- ISBN: 0981620604
- ASIN: 0981620604
- DOD SECURITY CLEARANCES AND CONTRACTS GUIDEBOOK-What Cleared Contractors Need to Know About Their Need to Know
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (Nispom)
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- ITAR International Traffic In Arms Regulation
- Federal Suitability and Security Clearances: Issue Mitigation Handbook