The West Point Candidate Book: How to Prepare, How to Get In, How to Survive
The West Point Candidate Book is a practical how-to guide for high school students interested in attending the US Military Academy at West Point. The book covers the admissions process, how to be more prepared and competitive, and how to survive the challenging first year. It includes special advice for athletes, women, minorities, and parents. Also useful for high school counselors.
- The Diary of a West Point Cadet: Captivating and Hilarious Stories for Developing the Leader Within You
- National Geographic - Surviving West Point
- Absolutely American: Four Years at West Point
- The Naval Academy Candidate Book: How to Prepare, How to Get In, How to Survive
- West Point - The First 200 Years