Security Clearance Manual: How To Reduce The Time It Takes To Get Your Government Clearance
Security Clearance Manual is an indispensable guide for security clearance applicants, personnel security specialists and military recruiters. It provides detailed explanations of the investigative and adjudicative processes with step by step instructions for completing the security application form, tips on mitigating suitability issues and numerous case examples.
This book was adopted as a text book in 2012 for an upper division security course at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, AZ.
It was previously adopted (from 2008 to 2011) as a text book for a graduate level personnel security course at the University of New Haven, New Haven, CT.
- Author: William H. Henderson
- Publication Date: 2007-06-01
- Publisher: Last Post Publishing
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Last Post Publishing
- Binding: Paperback, 210 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 900L x 600W x 48H
- Weight: 70
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 590W x 60H
- Weight: 55
- List Price: $19.95
- ISBN: 0979346606
- ASIN: 0979346606
- Federal Suitability and Security Clearances: Issue Mitigation Handbook
- Security Clearance Applications: SF86/85 Avoiding Mistakes
- National Security Clearances: How to Get a Clearance and How to Keep It
- DOD SECURITY CLEARANCES AND CONTRACTS GUIDEBOOK-What Cleared Contractors Need to Know About Their Need to Know
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)