Hamfist Over The Trail: The Air Combat Adventures of Hamilton "Hamfist" Hancock (Volume 1)
It's 1968. Hamilton Hancock is on the fast track to become a fighter pilot. He is slated to fly an F-100, F-105 or F-4 in Vietnam. Then, the "needs of the service" intervenes, and he is assigned to fly one of the smallest, slowest aircraft in the Air Force inventory, the O-2A. Hamilton becomes a Forward Air Controller (FAC) in Vietnam, and picks up the nickname "Hamfist". While Hamfist flies in air combat over the Ho Chi Minh Trail and battles an enemy gunner with a deadly record, on the ground he must also battle his inner fears and personal demons. Inspired by actual events. Contains strong language.
- Author: G E Nolly
- Publication Date: 2012-09-17
- Publisher: Nolly Productions, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Nolly Productions, Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 266 pages
- Brand: Brand: Nolly Productions, Inc.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 500L x 67W x 800H
- Weight: 65
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 800L x 490W x 80H
- Weight: 90
- List Price: $10.95
- ISBN: 0975436236
- ASIN: 0975436236
- Hamfist Down!: Evasion, Survival and Combat in the Jungle (Volume 2)
- Hamfist Over Hanoi: Wolfpack on the Prowl (The Adventures of Hamilton "Hamfist" Hancock) (Volume 4)
- Hamfist At DaNang: The FAC Diaries (Hamfist Trilogy Part 1 and 2)
- Hamfist Out: The Chill Is Gone
- Meeting Steve Canyon: ...and flying with the CIA in Laos