Surviving Deployment: A Guide for Military Families
As part of today's active duty or reserve forces, your loved one may be called to war, peacekeeping missions, anti-terrorism campaigns, field exercises, disaster relief, and many other duties far from home--and you.
Surviving Deployment is your personal guide to turning an otherwise lonely and challenging situation into a positive experience.
Learn what to expect, how to prepare, and how to personally grow as individuals and families. Your survival gear will range from a sturdy toilet plunger to the fine art of letter writing. You'll manage financial changes, help children express their feelings, and discover a renewed appreciation for everyday life.
Solid information. Practical checklists. Personal stories from hundreds of families.
- Author: Karen M. Pavlicin
- Publication Date: 2003-04
- Publisher: Elva Resa Publishing
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Elva Resa Publishing
- Binding: Paperback, 320 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 100L x 600W x 900H
- Weight: 105
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 600W x 100H
- Weight: 110
- List Price: $19.95
- ISBN: 0965748367
- ASIN: 0965748367
- Separated By Duty, United In Love (revised): Guide to Long Distance Relationships for Military Couples (Updated)
- Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives
- The 5 Love Languages Military Edition: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- My Dad's Deployment: A deployment and reunion activity book for young children
- Child Development (6th Edition)