Grumman F9F Part 3 Navy Panthers Korea and Beyond (Naval Fighters)
Volume three of the Panther story focuses on the use of the aircraft by the United States Navy. This was the first Grumman jet aircraft to go to sea.
This book covers the History of the squadrons and the men that flew the Navy Panthers.
Some photos show the hazards of landing on a straight deck carrier.
- Author: Steve Ginter
- Publication Date: 2003-01-01
- Publisher: Ginter Books
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Ginter Books
- Binding: Paperback, 145 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 30L x 811W x 1059H
- Weight: 110
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1090L x 840W x 40H
- Weight: 105
- List Price: $29.95
- ISBN: 0942612612
- ASIN: 0942612612