Miracles of the American Revolution: Divine Intervention and the Birth of the Republic
Was the birth of the Republic an accident of history or part of a divine plan?
Is God on America's side?
Is it possible a providential hand intervened at critical junctures during the American Revolution?
Larkin Spivey, a decorated Marine Corps officer and respected military professor, believes so.
This provocative account of the American Revolution offers historical evidence that the hand of God was at work during the pivotal era of America's founding. Author Larkin Spivey, a respected military historian, shows how a series of remarkable and miraculous occurrences laid the foundations for the Republic. With compelling facts and interpretations, this portrait of early America is both amazing and uplifting.
Whether you agree with his conclusions about how God's providence ties in with American history, Larkin hopes that you will continue reading to learn about the "magnificently complex men and events that contributed to the founding of America, and why I might consider them miraculous.
- Author: Larkin Spivey
- Publication Date: 2010-07-01
- Publisher: God & Country Press
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: God & Country Press
- Binding: Paperback, 288 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 75L x 547W x 839H
- Weight: 3.4
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 840L x 540W x 80H
- Weight: 75
- List Price: $14.99
- ISBN: 0899570216
- ASIN: 0899570216
- Stories of Faith and Courage from the Vietnam War (Battlefields & Blessings)
- God in the Trenches: A History of How God Defends Freedom When America Is at War
- Stories of Faith and Courage from World War II (Battlefields & Blessings)
- Battlefields And Blessings V2-Revolutionary War(Stories of Faith and Courage (Battlefields & Blessings)
- Miracles in American History: 32 Amazing Stories of Answered Prayer