Stories of Faith and Courage from Firefighters & First Responders (Battlefields & Blessings)
Stories of Faith and Courage From Firefighters and First Responders is a 365-day devotional book in the Battlefields and Blessings® series. With many stories from first responders who have “been there,” this book serves as a daily reminder that God is with you in even the most tragic calls. When armed with God’s protective shield and grounded in His word and prayer, you are never alone, because God is with you.
Christian first responders never arrive on scene alone. They have the Lord with them. This devotional collection, written by first responders, provides daily food for thought and prayers direct from their hearts. It is based on God's authoritative, never-changing Word and promises. The devotions relate on-scene and life experiences from those who give selflessly of themselves on a daily basis and have personally witnessed and felt God's hand in times of loss and tragedy, as well as during humorous and daily monotonous routine situations.
Some days you will weep as you identify with the authentic tragedy shared. At other times you'll laugh at situations that only other first responders can truly identify with. Each day you will learn how God can be your refuge and fortress on each and every call.
- Publication Date: 2010-10-10
- Publisher: God & Country Press
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: God & Country Press
- Binding: Paperback, 512 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 150L x 614W x 886H
- Weight: 166
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 620W x 160H
- Weight: 165
- List Price: $16.99
- ISBN: 0899570186
- ASIN: 0899570186
- HCSB Firefighter's Bible, Red LeatherTouch
- Answering the Call: Inspirational Devotionals from a Tested Paramedic- A Book of Encouragement for First Responders (Police Officers, EMTs, and Firefighters) in a Post-911 World (Volume 1)
- Facing The Flames: A Fire Fighter's Meditations On The Spiritual Life
- Stories of Faith and Courage from Cops on the Street (Battlefields & Blessings)
- First In, Last Out: Leadership Lessons from the New York Fire Department