Lincoln's Last Days: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever
Lincoln’s Last Days is a gripping account of one of the most dramatic nights in American history—of how one gunshot changed the country forever. Adapted from Bill O’Reilly’s bestselling historical thriller, Killing Lincoln, this book will have young readers—and grown-ups too—hooked on history.
In the spring of 1865, President Abraham Lincoln travels through Washington, D.C., after finally winning America’s bloody Civil War. In the midst of celebrations, Lincoln is assassinated at Ford’s Theatre by a famous actor named John Wilkes Booth. What follows is a thrilling chase, ending with a fiery shoot-out and swift justice for the perpetrators.
With an unforgettable cast of characters, page-turning action, vivid detail, and art on every spread, Lincoln’s Last Days is history that reads like a thriller. This is a very special book, irresistible on its own or as a compelling companion to Killing Lincoln.
- Publication Date: 2012-08-21
- Publisher: Henry Holt
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Henry Holt
- Binding: Hardcover, 316 pages
- Brand: Henry Holt and Co
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 766L x 86W x 949H
- Weight: 163
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 900L x 710W x 120H
- Weight: 140
- List Price: $19.99
- ISBN: 0805096752
- ASIN: 0805096752
- Kennedy's Last Days: The Assassination That Defined a Generation
- Hitler's Last Days: The Death of the Nazi Regime and the World's Most Notorious Dictator
- Killing Reagan: The Violent Assault That Changed a Presidency
- The Last Days of Jesus: His Life and Times
- Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever