Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives
If your spouse or someone you know has been deployed recently, the stress of this situation will resonate with you.
Jocelyn Green speaks directly to the wives of deployed soldiers, airmen, seamen, and marines through the experiences of their spouses. This book is not “ten easy steps” for a painless life; instead, it is a collection of devotions that squarely addresses the challenges wives face when their husbands are away protecting freedom, challenges like:
- How does a military wife maintain a strong sense of patriotism without allowing her country to become an idol?
- What good can possibly come from moving every two or three years?
- How can I be sure that God has a purpose for my life that’s as strong as His purpose for my husband’s?
The foundation of this devotional is the unchanging character of God and the anchor of Jesus Christ, even amidst the shifting circumstances of a military family.
- Author: Jocelyn Green
- Publication Date: 2009-01-01
- Publisher: Moody Publishers
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Moody Publishers
- Binding: Paperback, 272 pages
- Brand: Green, Jocelyn
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 425L x 68W x 700H
- Weight: 44
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 690L x 420W x 70H
- Weight: 45
- List Price: $9.99
- ISBN: 0802452507
- ASIN: 0802452507
- The 5 Love Languages Military Edition: The Secret to Love That Lasts
- Faith, Hope, Love, & Deployment: 40 Devotions for Military Couples
- God Strong: The Military Wife's Spiritual Survival Guide
- Faith Deployed...Again: More Daily Encouragement for Military Wives
- Be Safe, Love Mom: A Military Mom's Stories of Courage, Comfort, and Surviving Life on the Home Front