How to Sell More Stuff!: Promotional Marketing That Really Works
With over $233 billion and 50 percent of marketing budgets allocated to consumer promotion, marketing professionals need a working reference tool to help them plan, budget, execute, and, ultimately, sell more stuff.
Sales promotions are used by the smallest mom-and-pop storefront to the most sophisticated consumer product marketer, and everyone in between.
How to Sell More Stuff tells executives, agencies, internal departments, entrepreneurs, and students alike how to close sales by influencing immediate customer behavior through an array of promotional techniques, including sweepstakes, tie-ins, coupons, events, and more.
Authors Steve Smith and renowned Professor Don E. Schultz give readers a fact-filled how-to handbook that covers the entire sales promotion spectrum clearly, concisely, and completely. Professor Schultz introduces each chapter with an insightful, analytical perspective, and then the authors show readers:
* How to choose the right tactic from over 100 options, reviewing descriptions, advantages, and disadvantages.
* How to budget the program.
* Pitfalls, cautions, and opportunities.
* How to put it all together with procedures and checklists.
Examples of leading promotions from Campbell Soup, General Mills, Stanley Tools, and Procter & Gamble. Every business, from small businesses to agencies to corporations to sales organizations to B2Bs, want to increase sales.
With How to Sell More Stuff, Smith and Schultz show them how to pick the right promotion to meet their needs and execute it flawlessly to achieve the desired results.
- Publication Date: 2004-12-01
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Kaplan Publishing
- Binding: Paperback, 400 pages
- Brand: Brand: Kaplan Publishing
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 725L x 90W x 900H
- Weight: 145
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 898L x 724W x 71H
- Weight: 132
- List Price: $25.95
- ISBN: 0793193311
- ASIN: 0793193311