50 Years of the U-2: The Complete Illustrated History of the Dragon Lady
When the U-2 first took off in 1955, no one involved in its top-secret project dreamt that this unique reconnaissance aircraft would still be flying today. The long story of the Dragon Lady is amazing, and complex; this book tells it all, in unprecedented detail.
- Author: Chris Pocock
- Publication Date: 2004-01-01
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
- Binding: Hardcover, 440 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1100L x 870W x 160H
- Weight: 92
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1110L x 882W x 165H
- Weight: 538
- List Price: $69.95
- ISBN: 0764323466
- ASIN: 0764323466
- Dragon Lady Today: The Continuing Story of the U-2 Spyplane
- Operation Overflight: A Memoir of the U-2 Incident
- The Complete Book of the SR-71 Blackbird: The Illustrated Profile of Every Aircraft, Crew, and Breakthrough of the World's Fastest Stealth Jet
- Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird: 1964 onwards (all marks) (Owners' Workshop Manual)
- The U-2 Spyplane: Toward the Unknown - A New History of the Early Years