Boeing B-29 Superfortress: The Ultimate Look: From Drawing Board to VJ-Day (Schiffer Military History)
Although many books have been published about the B-29, none has been an in-depth look, with most being either superficial pictorials or focusing on the bombing campaigns, particularly the incendiary attacks and atomic bombings. This book, using rare, pre
- Author: William Wolf
- Publication Date: 2005-12-01
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
- Binding: Hardcover, 360 pages
- Brand: Brand: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 125L x 875W x 1100H
- Weight: 0
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1110L x 870W x 140H
- Weight: 440
- List Price: $59.95
- ISBN: 0764322575
- ASIN: 0764322575
- Martin B-26 Marauder: The Ultimate Look: From Drawing Board to Widow Maker Vindicated (Ultiimate Look)
- The Douglas A-20 Havoc: From Drawing Board to Peerless Allied Light Bomber (The Ultimate Look)
- B-29: Superfortress: Giant Bomber of World War 2 and Korea
- U.S. Aerial Armament in World War II: The Ultimate Look, Vol. 1 - Guns, Ammunition, and Turrets
- The Silverplate Bombers: A History and Registry of the Enola Gay and Other B-29s Configured to Carry Atomic Bombs