Boeing B-29 Superfortress: The Ultimate Look: From Drawing Board to VJ-Day (Schiffer Military History)
Although many books have been published about the B-29, none has been an in-depth look, with most being either superficial pictorials or focusing on the bombing campaigns, particularly the incendiary attacks and atomic bombings. This book, using rare, pre
- Author: William Wolf
- Publication Date: 2005-12-01
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
- Binding: Hardcover, 360 pages
- Brand: Brand: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Weight: 4400000
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 1110L x 870W x 140H
- Weight: 440
- List Price: $59.95
- ISBN: 0764322575
- ASIN: 0764322575
- B-29: Superfortress: Giant Bomber of World War 2 and Korea
- Superfortress: The Story of the B-29 and American Air Power
- Focke-Wulf Fw 190, Vol. 3: 1944-1945
- Bringing the Thunder: The Missions of a World War II B-29 Pilot in the Pacific (Stackpole Military History Series)
- B-52 Stratofortress: The Complete History of the World's Longest Serving and Best Known Bomber