Cubicle Warfare: Self-Defense Tactics for Today's Hypercompetitive Workplace
Spying on your co-workers, sleeping your way to the top, backstabbing, brownnosing, sabotage—all seem to be fair in today?s supercompetitive workplace. So don?t get mad—get ready! This book is your survival guide for today?s corporate reality. Be prepared, or be prepared to become a casualty.
• Maps out the field of battle in your office
• Helps you review your own strengths and weaknesses and those of your opponents
• Details every low-down, sleazy tactic and how to defend yourself against them all
• Identifies the types of cubicle warriors you?ll find in every office and equips you to deal with them
• Profiles the seven personality types found in every office—the Aggressors, Survivalists, Career Politicians, and others
• And much, much more!
Cubicle Warfare is the book your colleagues don?t want you to read. It?s your best defensive for survival in the office wars—and your best offensive strategy for achieving your goals.
- Author: Blaine Pardoe
- Publication Date: 1997-08-20
- Publisher: Three Rivers Press
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Three Rivers Press
- Binding: Paperback, 256 pages
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 840L x 530W x 70H
- Weight: 70
- List Price: $16.00
- UPC: 086874510661
- ISBN: 0761510664
- ASIN: 0761510664