1001 Ideas to Create Retail Excitement, Revised Edition (2003)
In a new, completely revised and updated edition of his 1999 classic 1001 Ideas to Create Retail Excitement, public relations and marketing guru Edgar Falk shows small, medium, and large business owners how to make the most of retail opportunities in any economic environment, and teaches all business owners how to think big in the face of growing competition and consumer insecurity.
In our ever-changing economy, Falk's strategies are an absolute necessity for survival and success. Here, he offers a veritable encyclopedia of practical suggestions that show small- to medium-sized retailers how to attract new customers, then goes on to offer solid, time-tested advice on how to keep them coming back, over and over again. From proven-successful ideas for eye-catching window displays, in-store promotions, and special events to tested strategies for market research and publicity, this guide provides everything the small business owner needs to become more aggressive and effective in pulling in customers and fending off competition.
- Author: Edgar A. Falk
- Publication Date: 2003-09-30
- Publisher: Prentice Hall Press
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Prentice Hall Press
- Binding: Paperback, 320 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 597L x 79W x 896H
- Weight: 115
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 890L x 580W x 100H
- Weight: 115
- List Price: $20.00
- ISBN: 0735203431
- ASIN: 0735203431
- Store Design and Visual Merchandising: Creating Store Space That Encourages Buying
- The Everything Guide to Starting and Running a Retail Store: All you need to get started and succeed in your own retail adventure
- The New Rules of Retail: Competing in the World's Toughest Marketplace
- Retail Business Kit For Dummies
- Retail Success!