Tears of a Warrior: A Family's Story of Combat and Living with PTSD
Tears of a Warrior: A Family's Story of Combat and Living with PTSD: Are you able to describe five characteristics of a combat veteran who is suffering from trauma (PTSD)? Tears of a Warrior is a patriotic book written about soldiers who are called to duty to serve their country. This is a story of courage, valor, and life-long sacrifice. After the cries of battle have ended, warriors return home to face their physical and mental challenges. Some who made the supreme sacrifice return home in a box draped in the American flag. Those more fortunate, often scarred for life, try to establish a new beginning for themselves and their families. Unfortunately, for many veterans and their families, life will never be the same. Society, overall, is simply too far removed from the realities of combat and a world filed with atrocities to truly comprehend or appreciate the experiences of returning veterans. If we send them, then we must mend them.
- Once a Warrior: Wired For Life
- Courage After Fire: Coping Strategies for Troops Returning from Iraq and Afghanistan and Their Families
- Once a Warrior--Always a Warrior: Navigating The Transition From Combat To Home--Including Combat Stress, Ptsd, And Mtbi
- War and the Soul: Healing Our Nation's Veterans from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Wounded Warrior, Wounded Home: Hope and Healing for Families Living with PTSD and TBI