63 Days and a Wake-Up: Your Survival Guide to United States Army Basic Combat Training
Straight forward, insightful, essential, and an easy-read. Every Warrior needs to get this book in their hands before going off to BCT. This is the real deal.-First Sergeant David Bobenmoyer, Company B 1SG,Recruit Sustainment Battalion, Camp Grayling, Michigan"Specialist Herbert makes it 'Too-Easy' to get ready for life down-range at BCT. If every one of my soldiers read this book and followed the advice, they would have a distinct advantage over those who didn't. In short: Read it and heed it."-Drill Sergeant J.A.L.Fort Jackson, South CarolinaA must-read for anyone considering the change from civilian to soldier, 63 Days and a Wake-Up takes you inside the closely guarded world of U.S. Army Basic Combat Training, providing an informative and enlightening look at the fascinating process that transforms everyday citizens into modern day American heroes.
- Author: Don Herbert
- Publication Date: 2007-09-28
- Publisher: iUniverse, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: iUniverse, Inc.
- Binding: Paperback, 188 pages
- Brand: Brand: iUniverse, Inc.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 600L x 47W x 900H
- Weight: 64
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 880L x 590W x 50H
- Weight: 60
- List Price: $16.95
- ISBN: 0595425119
- ASIN: 0595425119
- The Ultimate Basic Training Guidebook: Tips, Tricks, and Tactics for Surviving Boot Camp
- ULTIMATE OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL GUIDEBOOK: What You Need to Know to Succeed at Federal and State OCS
- The Soldier's Guide: The Complete Guide to U.S. Army Traditions, Training, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Basic Training for Dummies
- To Benning & Back: Volume I: The Making Of A Citizen Soldier - My Journals of Daily Life in US Army Basic Training and Officer Candidate School (2nd Edition)