If You Traveled West In A Covered Wagon
If you traveled west in a covered wagon
--Would you ride in the wagon for the whole trip?
--How would you cross rivers when there were no bridges?
--Without road signs, how would you know where you were?
This book tells you what it was like to be a pioneer and travel west to Oregon in the 1840s.
- Author: Ellen Levine
- Publication Date: 1992-08-01
- Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Scholastic Paperbacks
- Binding: Paperback, 80 pages
- Brand: Scholastic Paperbacks
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 736L x 894W x 26H
- Weight: 32
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 880L x 730W x 40H
- Weight: 40
- List Price: $6.99
- ISBN: 0590451588
- ASIN: 0590451588