Heart of the Storm: My Adventures as a Helicopter Rescue Pilot and Commander
Advance praise for Heart of the Storm
"Col. Ed Fleming tells a story of true heroism about the constant dangers faced by the pilots and crews who fly the most versatile-and vulnerable-aircraft in the skies today."
-John Glenn, former U.S. senator, astronaut, and bestselling author of John Glenn: A Memoir
"To risk your life to save a stranger is the highest mark of a human being. Ed Fleming is such a man, and this book is a great read."
-Dr. Jerri Nielsen, author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Ice Bound
"Filled with suspense and emotion, Heart of the Storm reads like a thriller-but it's all true. Ed Fleming has led a dramatic and interesting life, and this book portrays it in living color."
-Robert K. Tanenbaum, New York Times bestselling author of Resolved and Absolute Rage
- Author: Colonel Edward L. Fleming
- Publication Date: 2004-04-23
- Publisher: Wiley
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Wiley
- Binding: Hardcover, 272 pages
- ISBN13: 9780471264361
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 94L x 630W x 929H
- Weight: 117
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 929L x 622W x 102H
- Weight: 128
- List Price: $30.00
- ISBN: 0471264369
- ASIN: 0471264369