The Trading Book: A Complete Solution to Mastering Technical Systems and Trading Psychology
THE SMARTEST TRADES.
THE HOTTEST MARKETS.
THE ONLY BOOK YOU NEED.
You don’t have to be a professional trader to win big in the stock market. That’s what Anne-Marie Baiynd learned when she changed her career from neuroscience researcher to full-time momentum trader. Now, with her popular website and this brilliant new book, she teaches other traders how to master the market using her proven combination of analytics and psychology. The Trading Book shows you how to:
- Master the power of technical trading
- Increase profits using probabilities and pattern recognition
- Focus on precision trading for consistent results
- Discover the benefits of waves and fibs
- Embrace the habits of highly effective traders
This one-of-a-kind guide goes beyond the numbers and statistics to show you the complex psychology behind the trades—from the greatest gains to the hardest losses. You’ll discover how other traders deal with making counterintuitive decisions; how to use technical indicators to identify the momentum and direction of the markets; and how to achieve your long-term financial goals through discipline, dedication, and endurance.
Filled with insightful case studies, interviews, exercises, and guidelines for keeping a personal trading journal, this is more than a crash course for beginners or an industry guide for experts. This is the book on trading.
Praise for The Trading Book:
“Anne-Marie is an amazing trader who loves to share ideas. She knows it makes her smarter and so sharing is not really giving away anything. Anne Marie can explain complex trading ideas in a digestible manner, and any level of trader or investor will benefit from this book.”
—Howard Lindzon, cofounder and CEO of StockTwits and author of The StockTwits Edge
“The Trading Book does an outstanding job of offering step-by step explanations of trading strategies and methods. Anyone looking for a clear path to profits in the markets will find the pre-trade checklist especially helpful for staying disciplined during the trading day. The lessons on reading stock charts are some of the best I’ve seen and worth reading multiple times.”
—Tim Bourquin, Traderinterviews.com
“This excellent book balances trading wisdom, psychology, common sense, and valuable strategies that you can put to work immediately. I think that the ‘woman’s perspective’ really adds something that most trading books are missing. Read this book; trust me!”
—Brian Shannon, author of Technical Analysis Using Multiple Timeframes and President of Alphatrends.net
- Author: Anne-Marie Baiynd
- Publication Date: 2011-06-23
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill
- Binding: Hardcover, 272 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 931L x 632W x 97H
- Weight: 120
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 920L x 640W x 160H
- Weight: 165
- List Price: $35.00
- ISBN: 0071766499
- ASIN: 0071766499
- The Trading Book Course: A Practical Guide to Profiting with Technical Analysis
- Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom
- The Layman's Guide To Trading Stocks
- Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude
- The Complete Trading Course: Price Patterns, Strategies, Setups, and Execution Tactics (Wiley Trading)