Don't Know Much About History, Anniversary Edition: Everything You Need to Know About American History but Never Learned
More than 1.6 million copies sold!
Who really discovered America? What was "the shot heard 'round the world"?
9/11: What really happened? How did America elect its first black president?
From the arrival of Columbus through the historic election of Barack Obama and beyond, Davis carries readers on a rollicking ride through more than five hundred years of American history. In this newly revised, expanded, and updated edition of the classic anti-textbook, he debunks, recounts, and serves up the real story behind the myths and fallacies of American history.
- Author: Kenneth C. Davis
- Publication Date: 2012-05-08
- Publisher: Harper Paperbacks
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Harper Paperbacks
- Binding: Paperback, 752 pages
- Brand: Harper Paperbacks
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 801L x 530W x 133H
- Weight: 132
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 795L x 528W x 142H
- Weight: 132
- List Price: $14.99
- ISBN: 0061960543
- ASIN: 0061960543
- The Spanish Frontier in North America: The Brief Edition (The Lamar Series in Western History)
- Don't Know Much About Anything: Everything You Need to Know but Never Learned About People, Places, Events, and More!
- Studs Terkel's Working: A Graphic Adaptation
- Don't Know Much About® the American Presidents
- Don't Know Much About Geography: Revised and Updated Edition