Don't Know Much About History, Anniversary Edition: Everything You Need to Know About American History but Never Learned (Don't Know Much About Series)
More than 1.6 million copies sold!
Who really discovered America? What was "the shot heard 'round the world"?
9/11: What really happened? How did America elect its first black president?
From the arrival of Columbus through the historic election of Barack Obama and beyond, Davis carries readers on a rollicking ride through more than five hundred years of American history. In this newly revised, expanded, and updated edition of the classic anti-textbook, he debunks, recounts, and serves up the real story behind the myths and fallacies of American history.
- Author: Kenneth C. Davis
- Publication Date: 2012-05-08
- Publisher: Harper Paperbacks
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Harper Paperbacks
- Binding: Paperback, 752 pages
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 531L x 121W x 800H
- Weight: 132
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 795L x 528W x 142H
- Weight: 132
- List Price: $14.99
- ISBN: 0061960543
- ASIN: 0061960543
- Don't Know Much About Geography: Revised and Updated Edition (Don't Know Much About Series)
- Integrating Language Arts and Social Studies: 25 Strategies for K-8 Inquiry-Based Learning
- Don't Know Much About the Bible: Everything You Need to Know About the Good Book but Never Learned
- Don't Know Much About the Civil War: Everything You Need to Know About America's Greatest Conflict but Never Learned (Don't Know Much About Series)
- The Civil Law Tradition, 3rd Edition: An Introduction to the Legal Systems of Europe and Latin America